The course enables you to understand what makes some road users more vulnerable than others, how to share the road safely and advice on the best practices to follow.
The key learning outcomes from this course are to:
- Understand why some road users are more vulnerable than others
- Know how to share the road safely with vulnerable roads users
- Identify who are the most vulnerable roads users
- Know the best practices to follow
- Understand the legal requirements applying to you
- Gain awareness of the issues around vehicle blind spots and how to minimise them
- Know how the correct use of vehicle safety equipment.