Suitable for learners working as a safety steward at live spectator events, including a variety of sporting or musical events. On the completion of this course, you will receive a personalised Highfield-commended certificate.
This e-learning course will count towards the recommended amount of training required to be undertaken before completing the Level 2 Award in Understanding Stewarding at Spectator Events or the Level 2 Certificate in Spectator Safety (not included with the purchase).
Who is it for?
This course is suitable for learners currently working, or wishing to work, as a safety steward at live spectator events, including a variety of sporting or musical events. It is also ideal for those wishing to eventually progress their careers by moving into roles such as stage pit operative, event safety officer, incident response team member or crowd safety manager.
What does it cover?
The spectator safety course covers an impressive amount of content, offering you exceptional value. It includes a total of 18 modules spread across 6 units, written to cover the knowledge content of both level 2 qualifications.
These units are as follows:
1. Prepare for spectator events
2. Control the entry, exit and movement of people at spectator events
3. Monitor spectators and deal with crowd problems
4. Deal with accidents and emergencies
5. Manage conflict
6. Support the work of the team and organisation
What will learners achieve?
Learners will receive a Highfield commended certificate upon completion of this course. They will also be able to go on to achieve the Level 2 Award in Understanding Stewarding at Spectator Events and the Level 2 Certificate in Spectator Safety.
Features for the learner
- Content suitable for level 2 spectator and stewarding qualifications
- Media-rich content with interactive exercises included in each module, along with multiple-choice questioning
- Full assessment on completion of each unit, which will be completed electronically by the learner before being signed off by an assessor appointed by you
Features for the course owner
- Learner management system, including user groups
- Licence management for more cost-effective training
- Expanded reporting, including assessment feedback (offline version).