This course provides awareness of the Health and Safety laws and risks you face and advises on the best practices to follow.
The key learning outcomes from this course are to:
- Ensure you are aware of the health & safety laws and risks you face
- Enable you to follow the best practices to
- Inform about the Health & safety regulations and requirements
- Understand the operational risks in the transport industry
- Know the principles of Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Learn manual handling techniques
- Understand correct PPE usage
- Know all the risks and best practices regarding working at height and avoiding slips, trips & falls.