Highfield e-learning has worked closely with some of the leading subject matter experts in the field of customer service to provide an e-learning course that covers the full knowledge elements of the Level 2 Award in Customer Service.
Who is it for?
This course is suitable for learners working in all workplaces including both commercial and not-for-profit organizations. It is particularly beneficial for those learners wanting to take a customer service qualification.
What does it cover?
The customer service course is a total of 4 modules written specifically to cover the entire knowledge element of the level 2 award. These modules are as follows:
1. Customer service principles
2. Customers’ needs and expectations
What will learners achieve?
3. Behaviour and interpersonal skills
4. Responding to problems and complaints
Learners will receive a personalized Highfield quality endorsed certificate upon completion of this course. They will also be able to go on to achieve the Level 2 Award in Customer Service.
Features for the Learner:
• Content suitable for the Level 2 Award in Customer Service
• Interactive exercises included in each module, along with multiple-choice questioning
• A final knowledge test upon the completion of each module
Features for the Course Owner:
• Learner management system, including user groups
• Licence management for more cost-effective training
• Expanded reporting, including assessment feedback (offline version)